The 10 and 90 Foundation is a tax exempt, non-profit organization with one goal in mind: spreading positivity to those in need. It was formed by Logan Seelye, a young man who suffered a life-changing football injury at the age of 16 when he broke his neck and suffered a spinal cord injury while making a tackle. He has since turned his story into a motivational and inspirational way to live life, and decided it was time to give back.
Our foundation was formed with a few goals in mind:
- We want to give back to our community
- We will create an athletic scholarship for local high schools
- We will raise money to provide local high schools athletic teams with better gear/jerseys/equipment
- We will help them get to different camps to better themselves and learn from great leaders
- We will provide resources and donations to help those who have also suffered spinal cord injuries
We would be so honored if you donated to help us achieve our dreams!